April 4, 2008

Go Ephs!

It was recently brought to my attention by two very good friends that this blog was linked to by EphBlog, the blog of my very own alma mater, Williams College. How flattering! My entry on the Big Feast in December was quoted. (Don't pay any attention to the posted comment.) But how embarrassing to have not have posted anything for nearly two months!

On another note: if there are indeed current Williams students out there wanting to “connect” with current Peace Corps Volunteers, please by all means, contact me. And, alumni, remember, there’s no upper age limit, so you still have time, too.

And, no I won’t be at the reunion in June! Five years! It somehow feels both longer and shorter than that. We’ve all done so much and most of us have managed to live in at least two or three different cities in just that little bit of time. My friends and I are a nomadic bunch, I guess. For those of you that are going please take a million pictures!

No comments: