October 21, 2008

Because I Love Numbers More Than You Realize

I am obsessed with this blog. (Thanks to Eric! [Or did Greg actually find it first?]) It's possible that I would enjoy it less if my guy were losing, but since he has a 92.5% chance of winning today, I love it. A lot. Also, the writers have a habit of making fun of the Drudge Report, which also makes me smile. "Drudge" is a word my grandmother uses to describe the stuff caught in the drain of the kitchen sink.

Today I'm going up north to spend time with my aunt and uncle before I depart for New York (again) on Friday. We'll probably watch MSNBC, eat In-N-Out burgers (even though I am 95% vegetarian now), and roam around Carlsbad. I'm not really sure, but I love spending time with them, and am sad that I won't be able to do it as frequently as I have over the past four months. Boo. New York, you better be worth it.

No comments: